Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kabuki Brushes

Today I'm going to review kabuki brushes from ecotools and from E.L.F.

Read here


Ecotools Kabuki Brush

This is included in Ecotools' 5pc Mineral Makeup Set which I bought in Walgreens for $12. It came with a powder brush, concealer brush, eye shading brush, and a cosmetic bag. This is a travel size brush, or a baby kabuki brush, which is just perfect for me. It's soft and does not scratch or shed. I've had my brush for a while now, and had washed it dozens of times, still no shedding! This is my favorite among the whole set and I love the overall appearance.

Would I buy this again? Yes if they sell this brush individually, I really dont need another whole set.

E.L.F. Kabuki Brush

This kabuki brush is from E.L.F. It sells for $5 and can be found in their studio line. First impression, this brush is SUPER soft. I love feeling this all over my face. The quality is amazing for the price. It is bigger than my ecotools which means application takes less time. I really love this brush. Best 5 bucks I ever spent.

Would I buy this again? I would If I start using my mineral makeup again. Mineral makeup is retired for now.


compared side by side

and from the top. you can see that they are both dense, and from the top view you can tell the size difference.

No comments: