Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coastal Scents 88 Palette



Description: 88 shadow palette of mixed matte and shimmer colors. Each pot is about the size of a dime and contains enough powder for multiple use.
First glance the colors are absolutely gorgeous and highly pigmented. and guess what? They ARE pigmented. I use this with an eyeshadow primer which makes the color pop even more.



Pros: 
-> 88 different colors to experiment with.
-> Blends on smooth
-> Each color cost less than 50 cents. Actually about 20 cents each!
-> Matte and Shimmer 
Cons:
-> Only available online
-> Spongetip applicators ( eeh.. I prefer my brushes )

Bought this from Amazon.com for 20$
Would I buy this again? I rarely use eyeshadows but yes, I want the neutral palette!

Excuse the watermark, I originally posted this picture at a different website.

No comments: