Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coming Soon

Purchase from cosme-de.com arrived last week. Got some O'slee Products which I am still testing. Inside the box are 2 travel set, BB Makeup Cleansing Foam, and some samples. 

Since I promised the boyfriend no more buying makeup, I'm filling the void by buying skincare products. :D LOOPHOLE!

back to the topic, this is my first purchase from cosme-de.com, they dont offer a lot of products as sasa.com but they do offer free shipping with any purchase and they have products which sasa.com does not have. 

Experience with cosme-de.com:
My cosme-de.com package dispatched from Hongkong on the 3rd of january, and arrived 9 days later. pretty good shipping speed. Everything arrived individually bubble wrapped. I'm really happy ordering with them. 


1 comment:

sonagitokki said...

ahaha, nice loophole! ;D