Tuesday, January 18, 2011

E.L.F Stipple Brush Review

The E.L.F. Stipple brush, this sells for $3 on the website, cheap right? maybe thats why everytime I visit their website this is always sold out.

"This new antibacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more ansorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. Studio brush! The layered bristles create a soft airbrushed look that's perfect for applying foundation or adding color definition to cheekbones or highlighting with soft layers. Use this brush with any liquid or powder face product such as foundation, blush or bronzer to build your coverage from sheer to heavy." -from the website

Read here


the real question here is, IS IT GOOD? hmmm?


This is the first stipple brush I own so I really dont have anything to compare it with (although I am thinking of buying some Sigma Brushes. Maybe??)
Using this brush needs time to get used to. I have used this brush a couple of times now with liquid foundation and it works perfectly. Although it does need time to get used to, since the brush is a little flimsy so a light hand is important in making this brush work. It picks up color nicely, application is smooth, and since I first washed this brush, it has not shed at all. which is suprising since I always wash my face brushes after each use.

My only complaint is that I do wish that E.L.F make it a little more compact since it is a little flimsy but really... I shouldnt even complain since it only cost me $3! :D

Would I buy this again? YES!! I could always find use for this brush. 

No comments: