Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review: Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation


I always have a hard time finding the right shade with drugstore makeup and I believe they are all too pink for me but hard headed as I am, I still HAVE to try them. First thing that I noticed about this foundation is that it smells like cucumbers, light scent and abit refreshing. The texture is runny which makes it easy to apply all over, and it blends oh so easy. I fell in love with the product right away that I had to buy a shade that matches my skintone better. hoorah hoorah 320-Aspen, still a bit pink but not too obvious.

Covergirl Natureluxe in Shade 320-Aspen

PROS:
-> Wide range of shades
-> Contains SPF
-> Feels really light, almost not having foundation on
-> Squeeze tube
-> Blends easy
-> Affordable
-> Moisturizing

Cons:
-> Light Coverage
-> Very Dewy looking


Natureluxe for me is a bit similar to BB creams I have used, It feels really light and almost as if you are not wearing foundation. The coverage of natureluxe is light and can be buildable to medium coverage. It covers some of my redness but not the scars from pimples. One thing that is noticeable about this foundation is that it makes your skin look really dewy. I like dewy but even for me I think that it is too dewy. So you HAVE to use a powder afterwards. 
Overall, it is a nice foundation. Looks natural, blends easy, perfect even with my dry skin. 


Disclosure: As a bzzagent, I had the chance to receive a sample of covergirl's new natureluxe foundation. I received a full size sample of natureluxe in the shade 350-OAK. 320-Aspen as purchased by me.

No comments: