Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shopping day


There is no "too early" to wakeup when it comes to shopping. My Aunt and Uncle are visiting from the Philippines and since they came here to shop... we spent the day wandering around the Outlet mall, spent almost 8 hours out! Love having my Uncle and Aunt as a shopping buddy, first time I saw the car trunk full. I think my Uncle shopped the most? I was a little sad about my lipstick purchases (I have too many nudes =.=) and forgetting to buy candied/caramel apples... but happy with the tops I purchased, the pretty bags, new baking equipments, and of course the Green tea frappe! love love <3 

Another visitor will be visiting us this coming Wednesday, my momma's childhood friend, she is apparently a very amusing lady... so we shall see. 

Next post... Universal Studio-Harry Potter trip, and hopefully some Orlando mall hauls. 

1 comment:

Soo said...

post more pics of your shopping spree!